Thursday, November 18, 2004

EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just can't sit still. I am so excited about going to my parents this weekend. I haven't gotten to see them since July. And now I will be heading up there in just a day! I can't wait. It sucks that I am going to miss church again though. It has been 3 weeks since I have been. Why is it when there is something you want to do so bad and you keep getting thrown curve balls? The first week squishy-mon got really crabby, because he hadn't napped yet. The next week RC had to work. AAARRRGGGGGGGGGGG!!! Will the vicious cycle never end? Will I ever be allowed to actually sit through a service without having to stand in the back rocking the angry squish? Will Larry ever find his precious hairbrush? Will the never-ending story ever end? Oh, the questions of a troubled life. Ok, so maybe it isn't really all that troubled.

1 Comments:

At 12:21 AM, Blogger Ruby Anne said...

larry did find his hairbrush for the record! hugs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home