Friday, November 19, 2004

Poo

Did you ever have one of those days where you wake up and you are soooo tired you just want to crawl back into bed? Yeah, that's how today is. Squish-ums woke up @ 6! I am pooped, already. I did have a nice just below room temperature bowl of oatmeal though. Last night was kind of rough, too.
Oh yeah, for those of you wondering I completely forgot about the meeting, until like 9 when all of a sudden I remembered. I hate it that my few chances to escape the cave are lost. So, like every moody woman, after I realized I had lost my chance I got mad. And, like the moody woman that I am, I took it all out on RC. (I am sorry, hunny.) I always seem to do that to you, don't I?
Well, since the squish is out, I am going back to bed.

2 Comments:

At 10:05 AM, Blogger mistic_mommy said...

I feel your pain... once you get back I will make sure to call you on Thurs to remind you of things going on...

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger Ruby Anne said...

the debra has left us :( but it's ok.. she's seeing family and that makes her very happy. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home