Friday, February 10, 2006

Ahh.. The silence. Here I sit, at almost ten thirty in the morning, with not a peep around me. The child, he sleeps still. Rc started a new job today after having been unemployed for almost four or five weeks, don't remember which. I woke up before eight o'clock with a very owie back. I can only guess it is from that thirty minute stint of Braxton-Hick's contractions before I went to bed at about midnight. Man, life seems to be looking up, a bit. I may get to retain my sanity today since Rc is gone for like all day, for the first time in like four or five weeks, don't remember which. Not that I don't love him, it is just that you can only go so long seeing someone every day, all day before the just start driving you nuts. Ahh.. Just as suspected. The peace was not meant to last. The child, he awakens...

1 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Blogger mistic_mommy said...

what is the new job? I didn't realize he wasn't working at all much less for 4 or 5 weeks! you should have come down to visit. but I am sure a long car trip wouldn't be all that fun being pregnant and all. I hope you guys are good. I miss you guys...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home