Thursday, November 10, 2005

Alive, sort of

OK. I am very sorry I have not posted recently. Yes, I am still alive. I have been trying to not get on the computer as much because I realized it was dominating my free time. Now, I umm... either play video games or read, which is only a teensy bit better than spending all the time on the computer only because I am reading books instead of computer screens. I am very excited that a good friend from MS is coming. But I dread cleaning the room that she will sleep in, because it is a nightmare. I think I am just going to buy a few boxes, stuff everything in it, and deposit it all in the storage unit. Then when all of the visiting (since my sister comes into town the following weekend) I will deposit it back in the room and then sort through it to figure out what I want to put into a yard sale or something. It really is a frightening amount of crap that is in there. Maybe what I wil do instead is buy a few boxes and mark one "yard sale" and one "keepers" and go from there, that way it will be semi-organized. Oh, Lisa, please don't take this as me saying I don't want you to come, I am really really really looking forward to your arrival. But you know me and cleaning, we try to avoid each other at all times.

1 Comments:

At 7:34 PM, Blogger mistic_mommy said...

psh don't clean for me. I can sleep on a couch or the floor or really anywhere.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home