Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Last night was awful. RC is out of town this week on a business trip (yea! a job*). Every time he isn't next to me I don't sleep so well, but last night just seemed much worse. I think I only slept in five minute increments. I thrashed and tossed and turned and couldn't get comfy and couldn't stay asleep. At one point I had thrashed around so much that I was suddenly on the very edge of the bed about to fall off on RC's side. At another point I discovered I was completely mummified in the blankets and almost had a panic attack trying to get out. It was truly a bad bad night.
*Oh yes, for those of you who didn't know yet, RC lost his job about two weeks ago. I think if we didn't have bad luck with jobs we wouldn't have any at all... but then again I know it isn't up to luck to decide for us.
What am I complaining for? I have it made. I get to play, watch cartoons, sew, and have a good time all around. And since Squishy doesn't talk yet I don't have to do something that I suck at (which is conversing). He did learn to say juice in sign today. He also knows Grandma, peaches, more, all gone/done, dog, milk, cracker, and he waves bye bye. And the other night he told us when he was ready for bed. Oh, well, he'll talk when he's ready.
Oh yes, the Edward Scissorhands costume is coming along wonderfully. I have it sort of pieced together. I need to go back up to the school for a few more fittings but hopefully all will turn out well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home