Sunday, August 28, 2005

My nephew is finally home! They got to take him home yesterday. I am so relieved that everything is fine now. Thanks to any who prayed, so very much. My sister said he is just like any normal baby now. No breathing problems, he is eating fine, actually from the sounds of it, he is eating alot. He was only six pounds fourteen ounces when he was born and I know all babies lose a little weight after they are born, but he only lost nine ounces (I think). I am just so happy that he is where he needs to be now.

2 Comments:

At 8:48 PM, Blogger Amy said...

I'm glad he is home...
I know his momma is glad most of all.
See you tomorrow night.

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger Ruby Anne said...

i can get gas in jackson and clinton. i know last week they had lines that were for emergency vehicles only.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home