Friday, September 16, 2005

The realms of blissful sleep ellude me. It has been three nights this week that I have been unable to secure a decent nights sleep. The first night was the first night RC was gone, the second not the following night but the night after, and the third was last night. I don't know how much longer I will be able to function on this desperatly miniscule amount of sleep. I think I am going to go to the pharmacy and get some sort of sleep aid and then never take it. I know exactly why I will decide not to take it after purchasing it, I will be afraid that my little man will require comforting in the middle of the night and since his father sleeps like the dead he will not be able to give it to him. I am just an idiot. I am sure I will not buy any sort of sleep aid, I will just pray that it goes away, and eventually it will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home