Sunday, November 20, 2005

Why do I feel like I am the only one who cares about family? About being a family, about knowing your ins and outs, your ups and downs? Why? And if that isn't the important stuff, what is? Is being a loving daughter, mother, sister, wife all that matters? NO. There is so much more that matters. There are the times when you sob uncontrollably because of what is happening in your life and there is noone there to comfort you. There are the times when you feel happiest and you want to share it with someone and noone is there for you to share it with. These emotions fade over time, but they also leave a spot that you feel causes a great lack within. I have never felt I can live up to my family's standards. I feel even more so now. The reason I feel this is because they all seem to have an idea of what we are each all like, and when my sister listed off today what she thinks I am like they were all very kind things that didn't require much thought. Why do I crave people to tell me what is wrong with me? Why is it when she listed all of these good things I just wanted to scream, that is not it at all? Nobody knows me, I am not certain anymore I quite know myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home