Friday, December 03, 2004

Stupid truck antics

So, yesterday... When I posted my last entry I forgot one important detail... The truck is still dead. SO.... When we left the shop on Wednesday, we did not bring the truck with us. They said they would work on it and to call them in the morning to see if they had completed all necessary work. So, RC called in the morning and here is how he told me it went... "Is the truck ready yet?" "We have some bad news for you...." "...When we put 'er up on the rack yesterday there was transmision fluid everywhere..." "...so in essence, you need the entire transmission replaced. I'll call my guy to tell you how much it will run you. I can give you a discount on labor since you bring 'er in so much..." "...If you call me back in a short while, I should have a quote for you." "Thanks, bye." "Bye." Click. So, he calls back in about ten minutes... "So, what's it gonna be?" "It will be $1500, parts and labor."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home