Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I got on the computer not forty five minutes ago full of wonderful journalistic views on the volume of excess mucus in my head and now they have just evaporated. Not the snot mind you, but my colorful descriptions of said snot. Another empty box of tissues. That makes three boxes of tissue used up in three days. Right now the only way that I can keep my right eye-ball from popping out from all of the mucal build-up behind it is by physically holding it in with one hand. There is a pain inside of one of my nostrils that feels like I am having the lining scraped out with a Q-tip with no cotton on it. And the area in the back of your throat where your nose leads to feels like it is torn or something. Most likely from sheer volume of traffic.

ADVERTISEMENT:
For any who suffer from excessive snot and thus excessive nose blowing.
Go down to your local tattoo parlor and purchase Tattoo Goo. It is made up of mostly natural ingredients. It helped RC's latest tat (from like two years ago) heal in less than a week. This week I decided that in order to keep my two year old from screaming bloody murder every time I blew his excessively snotty nose I needed to put something on it to heal it, but not something that would make him break out or cause blindness and stuff. So I decided, we are broke, I am pregnant, we aren't going to be getting tatts anytime soon, I'll just slather a wad of this on his nose. Guess what?!? Redness, crackiness, soreness gone!! Now after I blow his nose he pantomimes rubbing the stuff on, after I blow my nose he does it to me! He doesn't scream with the pain of a raw nose everytime I blow it! And he has gotten incredibly good at blowing his nose which I couldn't be more proud of. But seriously folks, buy this stuff!!! Really.

1 Comments:

At 6:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm.. that's interesting. I wish I had some of that Tattoo Goo left to try it out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home