Thursday, October 12, 2006

failure

Well, around three o'clock this morning the experiment failed. She normally wakes up then, but I just stick the pacifier back in her mouth and she goes right out. Well, I guess she figured that since she wasn't wrapped that meant she should do her morning calisthenics. I laid there listening to her grunt and twitch, thrash and squeek until four, then I threw in the towel and fed her, wrapped her back up, and laid her down. Sad, those seventy six days I thought I had so recently reaquired, gone in one little night. She slept until eight, then woke again with violent protestations of the wrongs of the world. Oh well. Every time you think you are going to get a break, it gets taken away.

1 Comments:

At 7:55 AM, Blogger mistic_mommy said...

oh how I miss you. keep trying the not wrapping... it could still work, maybe she has just been conditioned (can you condition a 4 mth old) to the wrapping and needs to be unconditioned. if I were there I would pay her attention so you could sleep. but, I am here. stuck for now. blah. I miss you. *hugs* I love you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home