Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Anti-Social

I have been thinking lately about how anti-social I tend to be. I think that this has been prominently in my mind since watching What about Bob?. Watching it made me realize that maybe, just maybe I am actually not anti-social, maybe I actually have some sort of mental disorder that makes it not possible for me to be comfortable around people who are outside of a home. I never make any sort of effort to talk to people. I try to stay at home as much as possible ( mainly because I don't like to go out, that requires getting out of p.j.'s and making sure one doesn't have bed hair, not to mention getting the kinner into a socially acceptable state). I have so many good and viable reasons to stay at home, to not talk to people who I don't know, to keep my children as far away from others as possible. Why in the world should I be social? I mean, there are a few select people who I really enjoy being around and getting to know better, but outside of them I don't really care. I feel like some sort of horrible troll hiding away in my cave and if anyone gets to close I have to slam the cave door (some caves can have doors) to make sure no one will see inside. Yeah, I think there is something wrong with me.

1 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, Blogger Amy said...

yes your right there is something definitely wrong with you - you are a complete Goober!
You are not anti-social and do not have a mental problem. Get over it! You got out of the house 3 times in the past week and hung out with people (most importantly of course - me!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home