Thursday, August 10, 2006

Sick, AGAIN...

I feel like I have been squashed through a garlic press and sauteed to a fine caramelized stage (yes, I have been watching America's Test Kitchen with RC far too much). I suddenly developed a head cold today at about one or two p.m., and it has been kicking my butt ever since. I can't believe how quickly this snuck up on me. All yesterday I felt fine, last night (during my wonderful shower) I felt fine, this morning I felt fine. Why? How? I never knew that it could happen this suddenly. I feel positively abominable. I love the conviniences of modern day science, that I can sit here in my bed, eating pizza while on my husband's laptop and complain to the world (or whoever reads this) about this loathsome head cold is absolutely priceless to me.

In other news...

I had a wonderful shower last night, thrown for me and my new daughter by our small groups. She got lots of beautiful, useful gifts from all of our friends. I also went to a children's consignment sale today (and used up an entire package and a bit of the pocket packs of kleenex) and bought some good winter clothes for the kids. I felt horrid while I was there, so I didn't do as much looking as I would like to have done.

I tell you what, as much as I like this modern day convinience, I keep hitting the touch pad button instead of the space bar. It is somewhat disturbing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home