Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Sick

It has been almost one month since I gave birth to my sweet daughter, and boy has alot happened. Not this past Sunday but the one before I went back to the hospital, the emergency room to be exact. My blood pressure was at 64 over 41. I had pneumonia really bad in both lungs. After a miserable four days in the hospital they deemed me well enough to re-enter the world. In my mind the thing that sucks the most about all that is that I was just starting to really figure out the whole breast feeding thing, and suddenly I couldn't feed her, not only that but I have to pump and dump my milk until this coming Thursday. Talk about feeling wasteful. Well, everything seemed to be hunky dory up until yesterday. My right side started hurting yesterday, not my muscles, but something deeper. It hurts to cough, sneeze, burp, and hiccup, not to mention that if I inhale too deeply it hurts and if I move in a certain way (pretty much any way other than still) it hurts. Now today, my left side hurts, too, only much much worse than my right side. I am calling the doctor tomorrow. Hopefully it is just my lungs trying to heal. I don't think I can stand anymore time in the hospital. I wish I could just feel normal again. And on top of all that, my birthday is this coming Sunday, I will be nineteen for the sixth time. I don't really like celebrating it anymore. I just feel like everything is going too fast now, that is why I prefer to stay nineteen. Everything was so much simpler then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home