Thursday, May 25, 2006

Sleep Issues

So today, I am up early. This isn't an unusual occurance any longer simply because the back pain I have from sleeping on an old uncomfortable mattress while being thirty eight weeks pregnant is getting to be pretty routine now. I haven't been sleeping alot lately either, because of said uncomfortable mattress and said thirty eight weeks of pregnancy. I toss and turn most of the night, dragging my down bolster back and forth in order to keep myself propped up in a semi-comfortable position. If any of you don't know what a bolster is, you will be happy to know it is a long, tubular shaped pillow. This also means that as I am thrashing about in the throes of uncomfortable-ness, I am whacking RC liberally about the head, neck and shoulders (not to mention other sundry body parts) with said bolster. I am amazed at it, as always, that he manages to remain asleep throughout all of my nocturnal thrashings. Which only goes to further prove my theory that he actually dies at night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home