Tuesday, June 06, 2006

6-6-06

Well, the day of evil has fallen on us. I know it is just like every other day. But, today I have this sinking feeling of certainty everything is going to be fine. Ok, so it isn't really a sinking sense, more like an uplifting sense. I feel more at peace today than I have in a while. I am disappointed that I have not given birth yet. And I am disappointed in certain health care providers (COBRA and UnitedHealthCare and the benefits coordinator at RC's place of employment, just to drop a few names) for dropping the ball and leaving us insurance-less in this time so close to the birth of our second child. I feel no stress over the situation, which is really odd, and RC can attest to that. It used to be that if anything went wrong I would flip out in the most irrational ways (ok, so I am not saying I don't do this at all anymore, I just know I do it way less than I did). I feel like everything is really going to be just peachy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home