Friday, September 15, 2006

Screaming and Screaming and the difference between the two...

Yesterday my little Phe and her big brother decided to act like horrible monsters that were out to ruin my life by screaming the rest of the day once we attempted to have nap time (which ended up not happening because they were trying to out-do each other seeing who could scream the loudest and longest as if someone was ripping their toenails out with pliers). Today, they seem content to pretend that they are both baby pteradactyls. They are shrieking, yes, but not in an upset manner. It appears they are doing it simply because they can, and they want to drive me insane.

I took them to have their pictures taken this morning for the first time together. To eveything that the nice camera lady said my little (beligerent) man said a loud and definitive "NO" that brooked no arguments. He only cooperated when I promised to ply him with candy until his stomach ruptured.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home