Sunday, November 26, 2006

IN-FREAKING-CREDIBLE

Tonight, I got to see one of the most amazing theatrical performances available for your viewing pleasure ever. I went with my sister and brother-in-law to see The Lion King. It was the most incredible thing I have ever seen. My favorite people in it, characters who put so much into their roles that it made you enjoy it just because you knew they were enjoying it were young Simba, Scar (frickin' incredible), and the baby elephant (who was on stage a total of about five minutes, but sooooooo adorable). The two bad things about it were that the people next to us went outside to smoke during the intermission, and on arriving home I found out that our daughter had refused to eat the bottle that had been prepared for her over two and a half hours ago. So, that just informs me that I cannot be away from her for five hours at a time.

1 Comments:

At 2:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, My fave was the Baby Elephant too!!!! Jonathan took me for my birthday (Nov. 25) I had an aisle seat and the elephants walked right by us!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home