Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The closet monster

Why does it seem like anger is the main theme of my days here lately? I escalate to to rage so quickly, and then it takes for ever for me to calm down. Today the young man in the closet woke up at six thirty. Nothing makes me angrier than being disrupted in my sleep or being bothered when I am sleepy. So since my normal rising time is between eight forty-five and ten thirty, it is understandable that I instantly became a minion of massacre. Right? Well, I am still trying to ignore him back to sleep, and it still isn't working. Just a minute ago I penned an email to RC, reading thus "I am so angry I could split wood with my teeth." The main problem here is that I, myself, am no longer asleep. I got so angry so fast when he woke me up that my pulse started that rageful tattoo in my ears and now I am wide awake. I am glad I got all of that out. Processing it in an organised manner helps so much. Now, I see how irresponsible and unnecessary of an attitude that is. Now I am able to calmly walk into his closet and not tear his head off.

1 Comments:

At 7:37 AM, Blogger Amy said...

All mommies have a closet monster. They remain hidden from most of the world. But for some reason our kids have the magic button to make it appear!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home