Thursday, June 07, 2007

POTC Spoilers read with caution

This past Sunday, after laying the kiddos down RC and I high tailed it to the theater and viewed Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End. I don't know whether I am more disappointed in it not ending or in the death of Will. Being a ridiculously sappy romantic person I was very disappointed with the idea of not being able stay side by side for the next ten years. It seemed like a bit of a let down. And the kid. Hmm.. don't quite know what to say about that part yet. The whole thing with the movie not ending, I suppose I understand from a business perspective. Because If you give the people a taste of what the next one will be like then you draw more crowds right? And that means better profits. Blah blah blah. I am becoming somewhat more than disenchanted with the idea of POTC as a corporate entity. I must say though, in my eyes the best part of the whole movie was the "say it like a lover..." part. I melted, but then again RC can melt me with just a look. So I guess that makes me a huge dork.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home