Thursday, May 03, 2007

On Being a Loser

Why is it whenever I get into situations like this I feel so sorry for myself? Like there aren't any other people out there in the world who have financial problems. I become such a black hole of pity that I don't want to be around people, I don't want to leave the house, I wear old clothes, because by doing these things obviously I am saving money. When there isn't anything coming in to save, all of my actions just sort become, well, stupid. But when you add ontop of that the fact that I haven't got a car to go out and be a person in, I feel even more sorry for myself. And then that yawning chasm of black hole pity goes supernova. An icy blast of pyroclastic anger at my pitiful state ends up errupting out onto anyone I come into contact with because other people have stuff and can do things and I am just stuck in the house with the kids and I am sick of being stuck in the house with the kids and I am angry at them because they find ways to do stuff and I am such a loser that I can't do that because I don't want to ask for help because that means I will owe someone something. I have only just begun to taste a psuedo life, and now the truck again. I am such a loser.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home