Thursday, February 15, 2007

Toilet Letters

Yesterday the little man was on the potty. He leaned over and pointed at the step stool on the floor.
This is a very precious item to me. We have had this step stool since I was a young girl and I have very fond memories of plying with it. It is a pink stool with the words "Step up to be tall, Step down to be small" all in nice seventies capital lettering.
His finger hit one of the T's. He said "T". His finger jabbed at another T, again he said "T". He continued until he had pointed out all of the T's, then he went on to the E's. I called for RC "Come here right now and see how smart your son is." So He repeated the same performance for daddy. Then I called for Grandma, "Oh yeah," she said, "We were doing that the other day."
Well, even though he didn't suddenly figure out the letters T and E on his own, he retained it from the other day.
I still think he is a smart little kid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home