Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Blast from the Past

I was checking to see if I had lost any of my old posts as I have found some other people who have had problems with the switch have. I read through some of my old posts. It is really amazing to look at the person I was back then. I have grown and matured and changed so much that it is really like looking at a stranger. Take for instance this excerp from a post from November of 2004:

"The days of a stay-at-home mom/housewife's life are not always filled with happy smiles whilst one changes poopy diapers. Nor does she particularly enjoy having to clean up every mess, make every meal, and generally cause happiness to shower forth upon the occupants of her abode. In fact, I am certain that sometimes she would personally like to bash in certain young people's heads."

You get the picture. This time around it is so much easier. Maybe it is because I am with my family, maybe it is because we don't have to worry about any sort of house payment, maybe it is because I am not the only wife/mom here now (that sounds really weird, we are not into polygamy). I do miss my MS-ians like crazy and wish that they could see this precious bundle of smiles. But it has seemed like a cakewalk compared to X-man's very young youth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home