Wednesday, July 25, 2007

A few things, ending with Barf

First off, I was just taking a nap. I was having a dream about who knows what. But the reason I woke up is because I was looking at this scene of rolling hills and a crow was sitting on a hill. It turned it head and looked at me and opened it's mouth to caw, except it wasn't a caw that came out of it's mouth. It was an unearthly screeching, which caused me to instantly awake and realise that some body in the neighborhood is setting off the last of their fireworks. Interesting...
Another thing, I love the new dance in zumba.
Last thing: In yoga this morning Stefann was subbing again. I love how she lays it all out and goes slowly and does everything so that you can actually get something out of the pose instead of rushing on to try to fit in lots of poses that you can't really get into. At the end of every class, in the relaxation time she leads us through a visualisation. The first time she did this I actually cried, but I am not telling you what she made us visualise that day. ;p Today there were only three ladies in the class and at the end she told us she wanted us to visualise the color pink. I just so happened to paint my nails last night, both hands in one night, it was quite an acheivement for me. So, anyway, I already had this particular shade of pink on my mind. If I could chose what color my skin was, it would be this color, but then I would have to have hair like Trance. Back to the story... She told us to think of pink. Pick out a shade of it, maybe a soft rose shade maybe hot pink. To try to visualise it in our heads instead of just the darkness behind our eyes. Then she said something that I didn't expect. She said if your particular shade of pink had a temperature what would it be. The first thing that popped into my head was a nice warm hug. My pink is precisely the temperature of being in RC's arms. Then she went on, what is the texture of your shade of pink, is it soft is it firm, how does it feel? The first thing that came to mind was RC's lips. My pink is as soft as a kiss from my lover. Needless to say, I left yoga with a happy feeling.
Now, everyone can barf and not tell me what a sap I am. I already know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home