Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Update-ish

I forgot in my last update post that the little lady had four teeth, but since then she has popped out four more. She can also sign more, milk, and all done. She still says uh-oh as well. And since her big brother and cousin are such good teachers she also roars as fiercely as the mighty T-Rex. woo hoo (lower case on purpose)
The big man's teach, Miss M, says he is already making progress. He has only had three days of school. I have been trying to work with him at home alot though. Now, that I know how to help it is much easier.
I also left my personal stuff for later on purpose. Mainly because I have no idea who I am anymore. I thought I was getting a glimmer of me for a little while, but then the mask came back up. The cynicism is back. The sarcasm, it runs rampant. What is this cycle? Why can I not be real all the time, with everyone. Oh, I am honest and all that, I just feel like I am trying to do way too much image management. I just want to be me, but right now I am not certain which facet is true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home