Friday, August 17, 2007

The bug ran rampant

It seems there has been a bit of a bug running around the community lately. A tummy bug that involves puking and pooping. The little man and lady both experienced it over this past weekend, my zumba instructor also got it, and Amy's kiddos came down with it as well. Now it appears it may have been passed along to my nephew. I have been watching him for the last two weeks. X-man had a pukey day this past Monday and the previous Monday, after going through the first one I didn't take CBS the following day for fear of X going through it again the next day. But when he went he had a second pukey Monday, I had an agenda, and whenever that happens, I make it work. I didn't particularly think about the fact that the little lady's bug manifested in a different manner than the little man's, so I didn't really think about having my sister not bring him while P went through it or the second time that X did. He isn't quite acting the way that P and X did. P was pooing overly much, and X was barfing. But my man only did it for one full day, and the lady did it for three full days. Now my nephew has been doing it off and on for several days. With X he just couldn't keep anything down all day. And with P she just couldn't make solid poo for three days straight. But with CBS it has been very sporadic puking. And I lost my train of thought...

1 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Blogger Cynthia said...

Oh my gosh! i told Jonathan that was a bug!!! Jonas pooped 4 times in one day (that's 3 more than usual) and puked twice! Blech! Glad to hear it was a bug and not necessarily something we fed him that didn't sit well. Jonathan said i had given him too many goldfish crackers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home