Monday, July 30, 2007

Things I am thinking about

A quick note before I forget these things on my mind...
Yesterday, the mini-man spoke in a complete sentence for the first time. He said "Momma, will you help me, please?" I laughed and hugged him and said of course.
The little lady cut a tooth on Sunday.
I lost my balance yesterdy while standing outside and banged my right butt cheek on the hose keeper and now it hurts to sit and other stuff.
Tonight Sunny used the wrong song for my favorite dance, she said that they changed it in last Thursday's night class. I was ticked and it threw off my whole workout, until we did it the way I preferred it at the end.
The music industry ticks me off.
I made chili mac for dinner tonight and it was gooooooood. I didn't get to eat any until after zumba though, since I finished it too late. But I left it out for RC because he was going to be getting home shortly after I left for the class. But he waited until I got home to have any.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home