Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Advancing languages

Today I was peeling an apple to give to the mini-man and he said to me this exact phrase- "Oh come on, momma, hurry up". WHAT!? He chuckled at his cleverness and I was absolutely flabbergasted. This little person who has only just figured out talking in pseudo-sentences and he already knows sarcasm? Well, I suppose that would be my fault (ya think?). He also said crap for the first time. Again, my fault. I suppose I should leave off those words if I don't want to hear them. Tomorrow he has an appointment with a speech therapist (great, my kid is only three and already headed to therapy). I am so excited. I am really hoping that we can get him (free county school board provided) speech therapy and help to actually be able to communicate better with the kids his age.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home