Monday, December 06, 2004

Ahhh, sleep

I am feeling much more alive today. After staying up late (which I very seldom do since I love to sleep) and a soggy night in a tent (I didn'tet soggy, it was just soggy outside) two nights ago, I got lots of sleep yesterday before church (like three and a half hours) and lots of sleep last night (like ten or eleven hours), I am indeed feeling much more alive. Lots of fun was had at my first sca event (watching folks beat each other down with padded weapons was very fun). My brain still isn't functioning properly, but that is because I haven't had any coffee yet. Wow, I totally cannot focus on the screen. Maybe I am not as alive as I thought. Oh well, it is a good kind of dead. One that means I got to spend time away from my cave and not have the pressing duties of mommy. I actually got to just be ME! It is so nice to realize that I still have my own personality aside from being wife and mom. YAY!

P.S. Thanks, RC, for playing the role of mommy for the weekend, I really needed it.

1 Comments:

At 12:38 PM, Blogger Ruby Anne said...

yipee!! you looks so cute in garb! we'll have to make sure we have lots of happy things for you to wear next time. THANK YOU RC!!!!!! i wasn't a human popcicle because i had a debra with me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home