Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Coffee, GOOD!!!

Ahh! I am alive, alive!!! After about 20 some odd hours of sleep I am really awake now. The weekend fun-ness has been slept off, and now I am a dull housewife again. The little powdered donuts are almost gone, and so is the juice! You know what I have failed to mention, my kid is soooooo cute! I love him, even when he is being a pain. Like this morning, he was gnawing on my sleeve, and he just lookied up at me with those beautiful hazel grey eyes of his, and it just made me melt. He is gonna be trouble in a few years. "But, momma, we are just going to go to the movies, please " "Oh of course, squishy" "I told you not to call me that in front of my friends" MWUAH-HAH-HAH! Oh boy, that will be fun! I can't wait. Oh, the revenge of the housewife! How sweet! So JS doesn't work at the coffee house now, so does that mean that there is no longer going to be one at RTPC? I will never be able to get a job now. Oh well. Not like it actually looked like they were really working on it anyhow. I need to work on my Christmas presents, I have to ship them out by next Thursday, I think, for them to get there on time. Since my sewing machine isn't messing up sooo much, maybe I will actually get them done on time. And I still have to get the nippers and wire in order to make RC's mom's present. Aww crud. There is too much to do. I think maybe instead I will just sit here and blog all of this inane stuff that people really couldn't care less about. Haw Haw Haw! And you have to read it, because you don't know if something interesting and important will be typed next. Like this little tidbit of information: I have watched My Nieghbor Totoro at least 6 times in the past week! Sickening isn't it? Well, a little monster is calling for my attention.

1 Comments:

At 12:24 AM, Blogger Ruby Anne said...

mundane things are interesting if you care about the person writing them! ;) powdered donuts good!! i left the cupcakes at home :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home