Friday, January 21, 2005

.hack//sign

There are some days when all I want to do is ignore the world. I really wish that there was really a computer game like "The World" from .hack. It would make such a great escape. So, I have got all of .hack//sign on cd's that one of my friends from Nashville burned for me (oh, Julio where have you gone to?). I am watching it right now, at this very moment. I just started it a little while ago so it is still on the first episode, at the part where Tsukasa first gets his "guardian". I really love this anime because they make it so that you are really sympathizing with the lead character. It is about a boy who cannot log out of the game, he can't even figure out if he is actually sitting in front of a computer or if he is actually a guy! It has beautiful music and beautiful artistry. Not quite as beautiful as some parts of Kare Kano, but that was done by those freaks who did Evangelion so go figure. The story rotates around the boy trying to figure out how it is that he exists in a game, and why he can feel everything that happens to him. Ahh, grunties. I just love them. If you have watched .hack then you would understand. When I watch .hack it is like coming home. Like this is where I belong and the world that I live in is the game that I am stuck in, actually that is how it feels with all of my favorite anime. If only I was a cartoon instead of this mere flesh and bone. Ahh. But such a life as this is not one that should be allowed to continue. I admit that I do have an addiction to anime and that I really shouldn't watch it as much, but I make excuses and say that it is alright to watch it every second that I have. De-mo...

1 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Blogger Ruby Anne said...

i'll have to catch u up on my ride post at girly group deb!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home