Thursday, January 06, 2005

Well, I am back from my long sojourn. I didn't actually go anywhere, but I have finally forgiven my computer for being a virus magnet. And while I am on the subject; you jerks, you know who you are, yeah the twenty seven year olds with your glasses that haven't changed since the mid-eighties, who sit in your mother's basement squeezing your acne and playing Doom and Half life on the easy setting and thinking you are just 'da bomb creating viruses, you make me sick! What is the freaking deal? Why couldn't you send them to someone who deserves them like Donald Trump? No, you have to send them to the young housewife who is trying to email her family pics of her gorgeous baby. Stupid. You are the poeple that when your mom lets you borrow her car, you never use your turn signal, who never bothered to go and get a driver's liscence, who asked the head cheerleader to prom all four years and always got slapped in the face. You digust me, you vaccuous, malodorous pervert! I am much better now. Sooo... Today was my squishy's one year doctors visit. It went very well, until the shots! He screamed and screamed and screamed for all of about three and a half minutes. Actually that is the longest he has ever cried at a visit. Now he is out like a light and I sort of expect him to stay down for twice as long as normal. I lost my train of thought. maybe I will blog more later.

5 Comments:

At 2:37 PM, Blogger mistic_mommy said...

you completly forgot to mention how much fun we are going to have tonight at the concert.... yeah so I see how it is.... and thoses stupid geeky guys are awful and should be sought out and killed... along with Donald Trump

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger Ruby Anne said...

ROFLMAO. sorry you got a virus or two deb, but yeah... those are the type of geeks i don't like!!!!!

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger mistic_mommy said...

so my question is are you really back or are you just saying that to make us feel like you still love us and then you are going not post agian for a week or so?

 
At 12:17 AM, Blogger Ruby Anne said...

we've lost her. she will never return. and i am very sad.

 
At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about the viruses. I wasn't sending them to you, just R.C.

-Paul

 

Post a Comment

<< Home