Wednesday, December 22, 2004

So yesterday, I was so psyched about getting out to go to my ladies group. Then when I got there (we were going to have dinner at Chik-fil-a), I waited and waited and waited. I even tried calling L's house, but to no avail. I left at almost eight after waiting for some forty-five minutes or so for someone to show. When I got home I was pretty disappointed because had some stuff that I wanted to talk about, and now (since my brain doesn't work in the memory department) I don't even remember what it was. No, I am not trying to guilt trip you guys, I just wanted to let you know everything on my end since everyone else blogged about it. I did however get to spend the remainder of the evening listening to my husband try not to talk because his throat hurt so bad and reading LOTR again for the thirty sixth time. That is what I get for being a geek though, I suppose I just have to torture myself by reading lots of non-educational mindlessly entertaining books. Hmmm... I think I will go eat some cold s'mores and read some more.

2 Comments:

At 3:47 PM, Blogger mistic_mommy said...

again I am so sorry... I feel like poo because I wasn't there and didn't contact anyone... I am so sorry.......

 
At 12:33 AM, Blogger Ruby Anne said...

(sniffle) i'm sorry debra. (sniffle) i'm such a big inconsiderate goober. (sobbing) oh god, i'm evil. (blows nose) please don't hate me!! i didn't mean it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home