Thursday, December 09, 2004

Head

So for the last two days I have been working on tweaking my blog template (actually just the header up top) in photoshop. It has been a long and arduous task, but I have completed it. Now all I have to do is figure out how to load it. I am as proud as peach! This is what happens when I need to blow off steam and come to the puter, well ok, at other times I blow off steam by murdering all those baddies in Star Wars KOTOR. I feel as if I have just given birth to a wondrous creation! I am giddy as a school girl! Please everyone give me your comments. Even if it is about something that I screwed up on it. Hopefully it will be up by the end of today. Then all of you can gaze at it in wonder and whisper amongst yourselves "wow, she must have been on crack to think that looks good". Alright, I will leave you with the tension of knowing it is coming, so get ready for it! Mwuah-hah-hah!

Oh yeah, and for those of you who are curious, squishy ate one jar of baby food this morning at about ten. I only know of one person who really cares about that info, but he only checks it like once a week.

2 Comments:

At 4:57 PM, Blogger mistic_mommy said...

I love the new header also, and I do care that squishy ate some baby food today... he is growing up so quickly... soon he will be in high school, but not soon enough huh? lol talk to ya later

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger Ruby Anne said...

it's very cute.. i should hook up my pc so i can do photoshop things. (sigh)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home