Friday, December 17, 2004

The stuff that my squish-ums had did not disappear. I was apparently being delusional considering the fact that today it was covering most of his side. Sheesh, I am really stressing about that especially since we haven't even got enough $$ to take him to the doc. And to add insult to injury (or something like that) last night he fell over and busted his lip on the window sill, it is a little swollen and purple today and it seems like it bothers him while he is eating but other than that it is alright. Well, RC is at this very moment enjoying steak @ Logan's with all of his work buddies, but it is a good thing the company is paying for it because he would be washing dishes if they weren't. My life is really quite boring especially since the most exciting thing that has happened is that I trimmed my bangs two days ago. And I have watched Totoro five times this week. That movie is so addictive, but it is so cute! I think I really should get back to my first love though, and that is Tenchi! Well, maybe not my very first, but definitely one of them. I am going to do something productive. Anything, just to get me out from behind the glowing brain sucker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home