Monday, December 13, 2004

Yesterday, I had a big thing with the man. It wasn't very pretty. It turns out I feel like every time I try to do anything in this relationship towards making it run more smoothly, I spend about half an hour passionately telling of all the things that I am having troubles with, and he then turns around and says nothing. Not a blasted word, except maybe "I'm thinking". What the heck kind of answer is that. How about instead of just thinking, you tell me what you are thinking! I am sick of talking to a brick wall, which doesn't seem like it gives a flip! How are we ever going to fix this crap if all I do is get angry because all you do is sit there in silence, which only makes the volume go up? No, moving back home won't do it. How about you actually try to figure out how you can help out in this? I am so sick of being a single wife.

1 Comments:

At 12:04 AM, Blogger Ruby Anne said...

i understand your pain debra. tons of men in this world are the same way. i was with one for almost 2 years.. it took him over a year to say he loved me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home