Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Better/dreamy

I am feeling kind of like a bowl of jelly today. I am just sort of pooling where ever I happen to land. I am currently in a nice comfy puddle in front of the computer screen. I am doing a very good job of not stressing, partially because I gave up on solid feeding the squish. I really need to finish those Christmas gifts since I need to ship them at latest like two days from now. I just feel like procrastinating right now though. Last night I dreamed that I married Lex Luthor! WO-WEE! Like the Lex from the Smallville series. He kept morphing from Lex into my husband though. It was cool. We got married in the Bahamas. We dressed in garb! Let me tell you, he looked pretty darn hot in garb! Then while honeymooning, this little blond stick kept trying to break into our room because she said Lex was her husband. She finally got in and I forcefully removed her from the room (all while wearing a saucy little piece of negligee). Then Lex and I went to New Orleans (which I have never actually been to, so I am sure the details aren't all correct), we were in some parade since Lex is like a billionare. He kept asking me to tell him my secret. I didn't know what he was talking about. We went to the courthouse or something, because we had to clear up something about our marriage and I got arrested for something (it may have been indecent exposure since I think I was still wearing the negligee). But then the cops took this old jewelry box I had, and they were like "you aren't getting this back". And I begged the chief to give it back because it had been in my family for like sixty generations. She was like "you mean it is...?" I was like "yeah". So she was like "we have to release this woman". And when I went back to Lex he was like "so how old do your people grow to be?" I was like "what are you talking about?" He was like "you know what I am talking about". Then somewhere around there I woke up. It was a very interesting dream, but a good one because I got to honeymoon with Lex Luthor! He he! I am as giddy as a school girl! *sigh

1 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Blogger Ruby Anne said...

i love the debra!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home