Thursday, December 23, 2004

GOD: Oh, don't grovel! If there's one thing I can't stand, it's people groveling.
ARTHUR: Sorry -
GOD: And don't apologize. Every time I try to talk to someone it's, "sorry this" and "forgive me that" and "I'm not worthy". What are you doing now!?
ARTHUR: I'm averting my eyes, oh Lord.
GOD: Well, don't. It's like those miserable Psalms - they're so depressing. Now knock it off!
ARTHUR: Yes, Lord.
GOD: Right! Arthur, King of the Britons - your Knights of the Round Table shall have a task to make them an example in these dark times. ARTHUR: Good idea, oh Lord!
GOD: 'Course it's a good idea!

Now I comand you to stop groveling. I am over it.

And for those of you who require this knowledge the script for Monty Python and the Search for the Holy Grail can be found here.

1 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Blogger mistic_mommy said...

hehe that is funny... so are you trying to say that you are like God in some way??? just wondering...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home