Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Stupid men and your stupid football

I know lot has happened since I last posted. One of those things being a superbly fun girly night. But for some reason no muse moves me to do much of anything. I feel like nothing is happening in life right now, but I know there is actually quite a bit going on. So a week and a few days ago was my four year anniversary, and then a few days after that was RC's birthday. I have laughed. I have cried. I have read The Lord of the Rings trilogy for the twenty somethingth time. I have confessed my addiction to anime and requested prayer for it, and do nothing about it myself. I am currently sort of angry at the church body right now because word throught the grapevine comes saying no meeting on sunday because of the superbowl. What about people like me who could not care less about football? It is such a trivial and passing thing. I want to here profound words of inspiration. I want to feel the movement of the holy spirit. I don't want to sit at home bored because the only thing happening is the super bowl. that is so stupid. I am so sick of these retarded men and their retarded need to see sweaty men who only got through college because they run people down on the field. You dumb people. Why would you put something like that over the time you could be spending in God's presence?

1 Comments:

At 9:52 PM, Blogger mistic_mommy said...

so here is what I heard... no service.... but eet with your small group, fellowship, watch the game, then have small group... if you are not inclined to watch the game do something else.... if you don't have a small group, or your small group isn't meeting go to anthony's house... I don't think it was a football is more important than God thing, I think it was a 'well no is really gonna show up anyways so we will get together watch the game do whatever, and then we can have small group time' thing... sorry you are angry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home