Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Updates and the crud

I have been feeling pretty crappy ever since RC brought home the bug last Thursday. The bug I am referring to is whatever abominable illness followed him like a little lost puppy. I finally went to the doctor today and found out I have a really bad upper respiratory infection (translation: a bad cold). I got some happy z-pac and happy (but nasty tasting) cough syrup. So, maybe this awful crud will finally go away. The N never came by tonight to check out the mattresses he said he wanted. But M bought the couch! Yay! She made a down payment on it with a roll of quarters (hey, it is still money). Squishy is doing much better, but he wakes himself up in the middle of the night coughing. This really sucks, because I have to then get up and go comfort him because he starts crying because he is still so tired.
Roo, I can still deliver the dresser to you, if you want it. It is in pretty good shape. I have only used it to keep extra fabric in. So maybe that means that it was meant for you.

4 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, Blogger Ruby Anne said...

deliver away baby. i think i have to perfect place for it... and it will hold fabric.. surprise. i will have cash on hand to pay you. when should i expect this delivery.

 
At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What does it say under the flower?

 
At 11:50 PM, Blogger Jedi Master Deba Sing said...

If you meant "to the side of the flower", it is my favorite E.E. Cummings poem. I did it like that because I just wanted it to look "poetic". If you mean the little tiny flowers where it is written in Japanese, it says something like "My name is Landry the laundry Raccoon."

 
At 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I mean the poem. Which one is it??!!?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home