Saturday, February 26, 2005

So, right now I feel like I am drowning. Have you ever felt so utterly helpless? Yeah, that is how I feel right now. I really thought that for once in my life I may have done something that would last. But, I don't know. My highschool english teacher said that whenever you say "I don't know", it just means you don't want to think about it. That is certainly true right now, because the only conclusion that I can come to is that I have outgrown my usefulness, and I don't want to think that. That was all my friends did in highschool, they just used me. They needed someone who was totally uncool to hang out with them so that they would look cooler/smarter/prettier/better. All I feel is that there is nothing I can do to make anything better. RC has lost his job, his last day to work was yesterday. Now he has a job waiting for him in Nashville, and I am the bad guy. I just feel like I want to numb my brain. I just want to leave this reality. I am so confused and hurt. I just don't want to think at all.

1 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, right now I feel like I am drowning. Have you ever felt so utterly helpless?I've been feeling that way a lot myself lately.

-ZR

 

Post a Comment

<< Home