Saturday, February 26, 2005

So, I am hoping that with a reply that I made some air has been cleared.

Right now, RC, squishy and myself have colds, and it sucks. Squish coughs all the time and he will bawl after coughing because of the painful scratchy throat that he and I have. RC, luckily, is on the path toward the mend, but squish and I are only a day into the symptoms.

BTW: A big SORRY to L. I didn't know that they wanted to go to the zoo the first whole day that they were here. I am sorry for contacting you to late. I hope you don't hate me for it. If you want, we could possibly go sometime next week. Mom and Sis leave on Tuesday. Or maybe, if RC can get someone to help with packing the truck on Friday, we could go then.

2 Comments:

At 9:16 PM, Blogger Ruby Anne said...

yeah deb you know i love you i'm just bitchy and usually difficult and very snappy when i haven't been fed.. and i hadn't been fed. i hope everyone gets better.

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger mistic_mommy said...

no big deal about the zoo... thursday and friday were pretty much crappy days for me anyway... I had to force myself to leave the house to go get a booster seat for S. and then to go help roo with the car fiasco... so you guys will be leaving Friday or Sat.... hmmm *brain working in overdrive to figure out a way to plan a cool party for you all before then*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home