Sunday, February 19, 2006

I am still sick...

I am still sick... I thought I was on the upside of this bug, but it seems like instead it has just mutated into something beyond imagination. Well, ok, I exaggerate a bit. I probably am on the upside of it, it just has moved to another part of my head. Before it was massive amounts of snot (see previous posting), now it is all in my right ear. That's right, massive amounts of snot in my right ear instead of dripping out of my nose. It seems to be completely clogged up. All sounds are very very muted. It just sucks. I wish it would go away. But then again, if wishes were fishes...

Also, I have been reading the Redwall books again. It is only the fourteenth or so time that I have read them (which some of you know that that falls short of how many times I have read The Lord of the Rings trilogy {about twenty four times} or the Darkchild trilogy {about thirty six times}). I realize again when I read them how much of what I think of as myself is my attempt to model my life/morals after that of a fictional character. Funny, huh? When you read a book that many times and try as hard as you can to be like this character or that one, when you need to be reading another book entirely and trying to be like that main character who is not fictional at all... Funny...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home