Friday, February 24, 2006

sinus vs. tension

According to WebMD I either have a sinus headache or a tension headache. Since I am pregnant, the only thing I can do is take tylenol and tough it out. Yes, notice I am blogging at three am. My head hurts so bad it really feels like it is going to split. Just the right side though, the left side is fine. I really wish there was some way I could just remove the right side of my head right now so that I can lay down to sleep. Yes, laying down hurts my head, so does a person next to me in bed who coughs for two hours without doing anything about it.

I remembered a short while ago something that happened yesterday that was utterly beautiful. While outside watching the kiddo play in the back yard, a gust of wind gently lifted up a small pile of leaves on the back slab and whirled them into the air in a mini-cyclone. He noticed this and ran over to watch it, so I thought. When he got to where the leaves had just stopped spinning he stood there spinning in circles himself. It was a wonderful beautiful moment I hope I never forget. I was truly something I wish I had caught on film, or rather on disk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home