Saturday, March 18, 2006

After many many hours my newest nephew is finally in the world with us. He is one of the most breath taking sights I have ever seen. The meer thought of how gorgeous he is makes me get all teary. My wonderful sister was checked into the hospital on Wednesday at about six, and CBS got here through cesarean section on Friday at twelve forty three, about forty two hours later. My poor sister, you may say, yes I agree. I hate that she has had such a traumatic labor and delivery. I also have to say, my poor brother-in-law, PBS. He has been there almost the entire time, every feeling flashing across his face showing the concern he felt for his wife and first born. It has been such a long experience for both of them. They are all doing well now, just very tired. I thought that my labor experience was somewhat traumatic, it is nothing compared to what they have been through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home