Friday, February 24, 2006

Praise be to the Lord on the highest and peace to His people on earth.

I wish I could put little musical notes out to the side to denote to you that I am singing with a will. Last night after unable to bite my lip and suck it up anymore I sat in bed crying pulling at my hair knowing that Rc can sleep through a herd of elephants. I am so sorry I woke you up, hunny. But that blessed angel woke up and told me I had to take the medicine he got for me. Oh, makers of sudafed, most blessed among the upright citizens of the world. My headache is gone!!!!! I hate relying on medicine to make me feel better. I generally just wait it out, because I am of the school of thinking that nothing will last forever, and if I just stoically go my way, do my thing, push the pain to the back of my mind, then it will go away. What a putz I can be sometimes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home