Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Hasty Assumptions


So, I am really good at making hasty assumptions for the worst. But I still think guys who fawn over football are stupid. A point of reference: Today, while innocently taking my animals to the vet for their annual shots, the vet comments on my son's wardrobe (he was wearing a maroon and white shirt), "At least he's wearing the right colors." I wanted to scream at him, but I thought he may make me pay more. Do I really look or act like the kind of person who would submit my child to that kind of low life dribble? I am not going to dress him in any team clothes (unless they are given to me for free, or if they are Titans or Preds because you gotta support the home team whether you like them or not except for the Cats). So, hasty assumptions being made by all. If it were my choice, he would wear nothing but things that match his eyes. But I am just a silly mom, with silly ideas about being silly. Blah blah blah. idiot
Another point in case: yeah, guys are dumb, maybe not most of the time, but definitely some of it. But women who are pregnant are, too. I can say this from experience (note: the hot dog wrapper incident). And I plan on doing this again in a few months, what crack am I on? idiot
So, I have not specifically named anything that RC has done that was stupid, but he doesn't care about football, so my current issue is not with him. And all you other men out there who don't like football are not under my wrath either, so you are not included in the stupid men category.
So back to the subject of this, when you assume, you make an ass out of you and me, as my father says.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home