Saturday, March 05, 2005

Moving Woes

Ok. I know we only have like ten hours left until we move but it seems like everything is going against us. I have been packing all morning while RC went and got the rest of the money out of the bank. I was doing pretty good because he took Squishy with him, so I didn't have any distractions. Then when RC got home maybe forty five minutes ago, he got the blazer stuck in the muddy ditch. I know it was an accident, but it just seems like everything is working to make us give up. I am very stressed out right now. The truck is still in the ditch, and we don't particularly forsee any way of getting it out. So what does this mean for our moving plans? How the heck should I know? I am about on the verge of just sitting down and crying in my frustration. But I don't have enought ime for that. So, I will keep on packing and forget about myself for now.

2 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Blogger mistic_mommy said...

hey babe we will be up there after a while to help and stuff... don't stress over things it is going to be ok I promise

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Ruby Anne said...

we love you deb. it's ok . HUGS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home