Sunday, March 06, 2005

Well, we made it. We got here at about five thirty. We quickly unloaded the car from it's carrier and unloaded the stuff we had put into the blazer and then we showered. RC and Squishy are sleeping now. Just wanted to let everyone know we aren't dead.
And a great big apology to Roo, I am sorry we couldn't come to the party but as you can see we were already pretty gone, mentally,by the end of this fiasco.
That is all. I am going to eat some more breakfast now that I have officially been awake for twenty four hours.

5 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Blogger mistic_mommy said...

awww.... I am glad you guys got there safe, but I am so sad you are gone..... it didn't really hit me last night that you would really be gone today.... I can't wait to come visit you guys up there... I love you guys!!!! go sleep!

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Ruby Anne said...

hey honey. i'm glad to know you got there ok. i wish my house hadn't been such a wreck or i would have come and helped pack. i need a mailing address so i can send you a check for the drawers and stuff. thanks for the table i will be taking it to gulfwars.

 
At 8:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome home. Hope to see ya soon.

-ZR

 
At 12:21 AM, Blogger mistic_mommy said...

I miss you!!!!!! when are you coming for a visit? :(

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger Ruby Anne said...

*hand up in air* me!! me!! i know!!
she's coming to gulf wars for the weekend. aren't you debra? cuz i have someone she can meet in memphis and ride down with.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home