Sunday, April 24, 2005

Bad Accidents and Good Accidents

It has been a little more than a week since the last post. Here are all of the updates on life:
  • Fiona was hit by a car last Sunday, but she is doing very well mainly because she didn't break any bones. She just has lots of nasty scrapes.
  • Squishy is on the verge of walking on his own.
  • I have an interview tomorrow at a credit union.
  • I dyed my hair back to its natural color. (because of the previous item)
  • Squishy has some kind of violence issues.
  • RC can't get the ball for his lip ring out.
  • I mowed the entire back yard today single handed.
  • I am working on a "secret project" for some body special.
  • My Floridian cousin got married yesterday.
  • I finally ungrounded RC from KOTOR 2.
  • Fiona ate my mom's nice driftwood that she got from Fla.
  • RC is working on a benefit concert to be held at Rocketown for a local missionary girl.
  • I just had a really bad pain in my back. Really, just this very moment!
  • "Hero! The Rock Opera" is really good.
  • Squishy spent the entire service in the nursery today without too much whining.

That is about it, I think. But then again I have a pretty bad memory.

1 Comments:

At 8:12 AM, Blogger Ruby Anne said...

i love it when you post! i'm glad fiona is ok.. yet another reason to yell crate! omg i wanna see the squishy walk! job is good, this means you will feel better about yourself and not always be locked up in the house. for rc's lip ring ball.. i had a problem with that one time. i had a 10 gauge 1/4 inch hoop in my ear. you have to push it straight out to the side or get a pr of needle nosed pliers and stretch the ring a lil.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home